Explain everything with Infographics
Text heavy headings and bullets make your presentation boring and monotonous. Replace them with illustrations & infographics to explain in an engaging and intuitive way.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider using them in your presentations:
- Infographics present complex information in a simplified manner
- Illustrations can be easily understood without language barriers
- They help with ‘Storytelling’ by capturing the essence of your message
- People love sharing infographics
Check out the examples below by clicking on the left and right arrows.
2 reasons why you hesitate using Illustrations & Infographics:
- You are not a graphics designer and do not know how to design cool looking infographics.
- There is a perception that good quality and relevant Illustrations & Infographics are hard to find and will be expensive.
To help you overcome these challenges, we surveyed a lot of websites that offer free illustrations and infographics as well as free online tools like infographic maker to create them. We were pleasantly surprised by the quantity and quality of the free illustrations and infographics available online.
We ranked them by the criteria described below but do try them all out. You never know which one works best for you.
Free Website Ranking Criteria
We have ranked these free illustrations & infographics sites based on the following four criteria:
- How many content pieces are available on the website?
- Are they on they free for download and not require licensing or royalty payments for sharing or publishing?
- How intuitive is the user interface for search, preview and download?
- How relevant are they for B2B sales presentations?
Go ahead and build engaging presentations with these free Illustrations & Infographics!
unDraw is a very impressive website for free illustrations as you get copyright-free files and you can edit, customize, and stitch together multiple illustrations for a custom design as per your requirements.
Drawkit offers more than 50 free illustrations. All illustrations are under MIT license (awesome for personal and commercial needs). Besides, you can download fully editable SVG and PNG files. They have a variety of categories to choose from too.
Freepik helps you to find free illustrations that can be used for web designs, web-banners, presentations and even magazines.
Interfacer is a hand-picked collection of design resources and thus one of the best places to look for free illustrations.
Absurd offers free Illustrations that are highly creative, and seemingly outlandish.
DesignCap is a tool for creating free infographics easily. It has a large collection of templates out of which some are free and the others are paid. The free plan allows you to export up to five jpg files.
One more thing about free Illustrations & Infographics
Our social media team continues to curate free Illustrations & Infographics with themes relevant to corporate B2B sales presentation on our Pinterest page. Pins are organized by concepts – Workspace, Trust, Partnership, etc.
Curious to learn how other businesses are enabling their sales teams to close more deals faster with rich media presentations? Fill out the form below and we will schedule a 1:1 private briefing.