Sound makes presentations memorable
Music and sound effects are rarely considered by marketing and sales team for B2B presentations. Proper use of audio clips helps in telling your story, highlight an important point and retain audience’s attention.
- A combination of sound and visuals is very impactful and effective
- Music and sound effects keep your audience engaged and interested
- They help designers set the mood according to the theme of the presentation
- They ‘wow’ your audience
2 reasons why you hesitate using Sound Effects & Music Clips:
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint, packaging them as PDFs and then sending email attachments – all put severe restrictions on the size of your presentations. Presentations with high quality music and sound effects as well as other rich media elements can easily get larger in size.
- There is a perception that good quality and relevant music and sound effects are hard to find and will be expensive.
You can easily overcome the first problem by switching from PowerPoint to CustomShow. But sometimes the problem can be elementary. And this is limited access due to your location. If so, check out all the possible use cases for VPN on the blog at cooltechzone.
To help you overcome the second problem, we surveyed lots of websites that offer free download and distribution of audio content.
We ranked them by the criteria described below but do try them all out. You never know which one works best for you.
Website Ranking Criteria
- How many music and sound effects are available on the website?
- Is the download free? Do they require licensing for sharing or publishing commercially?
- How intuitive is the user interface for search, preview and download?
Free Website List
1. Sound Bible
Sound Bible offers thousands of Royalty free sound effects that can be easily downloaded. Every sound effect has a unique license that is marked next to it.
ZapSplat is one of the best Sound Effects & Music clips sites. It offers over 50000 sound clips free with some limitations for those users who do not upgrade their accounts on the site.
Freesound offers a large collection of royalty free audio clips. There is an option where you can make donations if you wish.
Soundeffects+ offers over 5000 free sound effects recorded, designed and produced by a team of audio professionals.
5. Partners In Rhyme
Partners In Rhyme offer a large collection of Royalty Free Music Clips with a very nominal one time License fee. The Music clips are systematically organized based on various themes.
Soundgator offers over 5000 free sound effects that are easily downloadable.
ccMixter offers over 120 original Music Clips for Commercial projects, Film & Video and Video games.
Bensound over 300 Royalty Free Music Clips based on various themes like Electronica, Pop, Corporate etc.
We hope this will help you make your presentations engaging and impactful. You can use these 8 remarkable sites for your business and personal requirements.
Podcastle is an audio recording software, which has an internal library of royalty-free music. Once you record something there, you instantly get access to 30 copyright-free music tracks.
One more thing!
Curious to learn how other businesses are enabling their sales teams to close more deals faster with rich media presentations? Fill out the form below and we will schedule a 1:1 private briefing.