Now that SlideRocket has officially merged with ClearSlide, we are seeing many conversations on the social media airwaves surrounding the problems that businesses are having with this change. People used SlideRocket for a variety of reasons, and now that SlideRocket has officially shut down (as of December 31st), many are left searching for SlideRocket alternatives.
A key life skill is learning to choose the appropriate tool for a job. Less comprehensive tools are needed for some situations, whereas more precise and customized tools are required for advanced specializations. Similarly, different individuals and teams require different tools—whether working with a team of two or two-thousand. At CustomShow, we recognize that there are many different types of presentations– and that not all needs are met by every presentation service. For those who are looking for high-level collaboration and design features in online presentation software, there aren’t many options out there. That is why we created CustomShow.
If you are one of the many now looking for alternative presentation software options, we have some questions for you:
1. Do you need presentations that have a professional appearance?
2. Do you need a platform that allows collaboration across your company?
3. Do you need software that is business-focused?
4. Do you rely on your presentations for your business? Are your presentations important to your bottom line?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, CustomShow is the solution for you! However, if you are in the student, educator, or individual category, CustomShow may not be for you. The reason? CustomShow is proud to be heavily focused on business. What does CustomShow do differently than SlideRocket or ClearSlide?
- CustomShow’s library feature for slides and assets is much more robust and focused on management and control.
- CustomShow’s platform enables teams to build and manage presentations collaboratively.
- CustomShow’s interface saves you valuable time while consistently capturing a highly polished look, giving you the tools you need to ultimately close deals.
- CustomShow allows companies to build and edit presentations in the Cloud, while ClearSlide still doesn’t support in-app editing.
Now that SlideRocket is no more, rather than just switching over to ClearSlide, consider upgrading to CustomShow and use a product with the strong business focus and ability to edit in the Cloud that you need. More questions? CustomShow would be delighted to provide you with a free consultation! Contact us today at www.customshow.com